Don't get me wrong my sister definitely knows who my dad is. She sees him on a regular basis. My dad has not been so well and we tried to explain the concept to our of dad being unwell and all people have to die at somepoint . As you do.
Anyway dads still around but milly has this habit of pointing to random people and calling out to them. For instance if they have dwarfism she points and calls "Dobby" Any way milly does much the same for ageing men that bare the slightest resemblance to my dad. She likes to point and shout "Dad!!! Look Dad" to a complete random person for example on a bus or in a restaurant. I have to swiftly explain loudly that " it's not Dad, he just looks similar" on the most part she replies " DAD IS DEAD" using particularly one sign for dead which is holding your hand to your head like a gun. I have to explain that dad is not dead of by which point onlookers think I am some really twisted carer or we have told milly some really twisted stuff. I know she knows its not dad as much as the next flat person is not Father Christmas. It really pisses me off every time she does that.
No comments:
Post a Comment