Sunday, 16 June 2013

Piccadilly Circus

I was just looking for a video on my hard drive of milly. Turns out it was on my old phone that I left in the back of a taxi. I hope the bell end that found it enjoyed a collection a misbehaving downsyndrome girl in London as well as £600 of phone calls to foreign countries. 

Any way the video was a cracker. You'll have to take my word for that. I remember taking her out for dinner at the 5* establishment Pizza Hut. We were walking back to get the tube home from Piccadilly Circus. I don't know about Milly but my gut was busting with unlimited ice cream factory and I was In Rather a foul mood. We take a moment to sit on the steps of the monument at Piccadilly Circus when a a pair of homeless tramps catch millys eye. I sit like a beached whale digesting the great dairy Vesuvius while We watch a performance of a man doing a gravity defying limbo performance to phys "gangnam style"  I scrabble while comatosed for the ingredients to roll a cigarette and In the few briefs seconds I miss the  interaction between my sister and this homeless drug lord. She has a sixth sense of communication with those who are not of right mind and all I can assume/ translate is that in that split second of eye contact they conversed with a little something like ' let's get down to business" 

they break through the 6 people deep crowd all with iPhones and cameras in motion I tot he centre of the performance and break Into what I can only describe as a poor mans Gangnam style. I hate that song and always will. The homeless mans dinner date for the night joins in with some weird attempt at ' booty shaking' and the crowd go wild. I love my sister deep down but I can sincerely say I could have delivered a roundhouse kick to her face at that very moment. Any way the crowd cheer them on and I know - like Lyndsey lohan to cocaine - I had lost my sister to the crowd and there was no going back. ntervenig would have me at her tantruming so I let her dance the song away In some weird off beat dance with her knew best friends. The actual busker didn't know where to look he just stood at the side looking really pissed off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment