I had a dream last night. I thought it was a nightmare but I woke up and realised it had already happened.
I could write a lot about this famous place we have been going on holiday every year since I was 10 called Letton Hall.
It was simple it was fun and I have some of my best feel good memories from Letton Hall. One of the afternoons was dedicated to a very home made version of " it's a knockout" my friends Matt and Will had spent many hours organising the series of obstacles/ messy races / water sports around the grounds of Letton hall. Looking back it was so Lolz. Anyway I remember them doling out there sarcastic commentary from a balocony raised at least 6 feet above the ground. My sister, disinterested was mulling about on the balcony while I was trying organise some kids to throw wet sponges at each other. I suddenly heard a crashing bang and screams of horror. My sister had pushed the 6ft cumbersome speaker that was on a tripod that they had been using to commentate over the balcony narrowly missing, quite literally inches away, from a kid bobbing for jelly babies in a bowl of flour. If it had hit that kid that kid would have been a goner.
I didn't know whether to knock the living day lights out of her I was so furious I made her sit cross legged against a wall for over an our in the library while I knitted. Se seemed unrepentent fir the first 4o mins. She eventually cracked and starting crying. It still brings me out in hot sweats though.
No comments:
Post a Comment