Sunday, 5 February 2012

DOBBY IS DEAD?



 We are both massive fans of Harry Potter. Im not sure who is the biggest but we are still proper Geeks. We make it a ritual to go see the latest film at our local cinema every time it comes out. So any way when we went to see the 6th one.... I offered to lend Milly my Harry Potter scarf. She Blankly refused and instead wanted to dress up as Dobby. I ( cruel as I am) had let her dress up as Dobby before ( leggings and Pillow case). Subsequently a 20 minute bitch fit  ensued until we levelled at a Hoody over the Pillow case before she would leave the house.

I'm not sure when the line of unhealthiness is for a love of Dobby, but every time we talk/ watch Harry Potter her first question is wheres dobby. There has been quite a few awkward occasions when there has been a dwarf/ small person in the street and she has turned, her eyes lit up, pointed and markedly signed
"Dobby's sister/brother/mum/dad?" Cringe.


So Shock Horror- DOBBY IS DEAD.  A fact that my sister WAS in complete denial about... till this Christmas.

I feel I have a duty as an older Sister, leader and icon in Milly's life it is my duty to tell her.



"Day 7: MILLY JUST THREW A WHOLE CUP OF WARM TEA DOWN ME COZ I TOLD HER DOBBY WAS DEAD!
Still wearing the chuffing hat while blushing to this is Justin Bieber ...What a chuffing biatch it's not like she ain't seen the film!"


and then she cried ....a lot like the time I told her school was cancelled. She LOVES school.

No comments:

Post a Comment