I told my mum last night about this blog. Its not that I have anything to hide but I just didn't want her reading it. A bit like your mum adding you as a friend on facebook.
Anyway as I confessed so did my mum.
Mum "have you done a naked section?"
Me " a whole section on My sister getting naked? I dont know if thats apropiate or suitable"
Mum "she always used to get naked in front of your friends, you could write a whole chapter on that?"
Me "what the hell are you on about"
Mum "yeah when your at Uni I take her down to your old church where your friends go and she gets so involved with the music she just strips off. Kindly one week someone brought a bath towel to wrap her in"
Me " Why have you never told me about this?!?!"
Mum "She gets naked all the time with me, you know that, bus, church, park-I didnt think it was neccesary to pass it on every time"
Me "she seldom gets naked with me well at least not for a while"
Mum "Yeah didnt you know she stripped off in Costa -pants and everything and the Barista wrapped his apron round her"
So that conversation happened and then I got off the bus.
Dont get me wrong, she does get naked more than your average person. Not in a perverse kinda way. Just a practical kinda way.
The thing is she's an attention seeker. She loves it. Getting naked was never an issue when she didn't know it was taboo- well it was but it was much more naive act at the time. But ever since she did sex education at school she a rampant streaker. Since Boobies became private and your lady flower was meant to be forbidden without a boarding pass -It all went AWOL from there.
See this is my argument against sex education. Dont teach it and they wont know how to do it. huh?
For instance Milly didn't know that waving your hand at someone in a tube like manor left to right vigorously was terminology for "wanker" . I highly doubt she has little understanding in what a "wanker" actually means.
"Now Milly listen up. It's kinda of inbetween a Silly sausage, a Nasty pasty and a rudey dudey person thats not very nice and a bit stupid" would be my explanation to her of a wanker.
Point being she had no understanding of this until she did it which for her must have been gold as simultaneously she got the biggest amount of attention she had ever had- good and bad. ( well at least since she did a funny little dance personal dance in front of the mayor while she performing a song with a choir at a big event)
Thankfully she doesn't do it much anymore. When she was younger it was for practical reasons
"its hot"
"I get in the bath naked, why not the swimming pool?"
and older it was more for comedic value.
I would just like to stress that my sister is not a pervert before this post turns libellous.
I would have to say close to murdering someone or taking a crap in public, there is nothing quite as effective as getting peoples attention as getting naked.
Thankfully my sister is above the former two. I mean you dont see a streaker at a football match defecating in the goals and murdering the referee. The streaking is as much entertainment as you need.
Anyway I dont know how I got on to defecation in the goals at a premiership football match. Apologies.
No comments:
Post a Comment