Friday, 4 May 2012
Security Guards know best.
York Railway Station. I think Milly is about 6 here which makes me about 9. She's lazy ^ as above pictured laying on a bench. Too a 6 year old girl with down syndrome and a 9 year who prefers Billie Piper York Railway Station is a bore. I don't remember much apart from Milly creating havoc and running off a few times. One particular incidence where she climbed through a cordoned off area onto a highly prized train of historical importance ( or some crap like that) and up into the far corner of the booth. The security guard came running and she refused to get down for at least 15 minutes. I couldn't find who was looking after us so it was me, the security guard and a very stubborn girl with down syndrome. I definitely started crying as the security guard gave me a leg up to coax her down. We sat up there for a while, we had a wrestle and a small crowd gathered. The stubborn fool didn't come down until some tourists offered her some sweets and they called for her Carer on the Tannoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment